1. Chicken half kg
2. Light soya sauce – 4 table spoon
3. Fresh lime juice – 3 table spoon
4. Green chillies – 3 or 4 nos
5. Onion – 2 medium size
6. Garlic – 1 whole
7. Salt – as per requirement
8. Sugar – half table spoon
9. Cooking oil - as per requirement
Cooking Method :
Cut the chicken in medium size, wash it and keep it aside.
Marinate chicken with pinch of salt and fresh lime juice for about 15 minutes.
Heat frying pan with cooking oil. When the oil is ready put in garlic and salt to taste. Stir it continously.
Than put in Chicken, sugar and light soya sauce, stir it continously. Fry in low flame for 25 minutes.
Than put in green chillies and onion now and stir fry again for another 5 minutes.
Now your fried chicken with soya sauce is ready to serve