Wednesday, June 10, 2009

“Weekend” This word seems to be very common in this modern generation as most of the working group awaited to relax and exit themselves. After continuous work from Monday to Friday and sometimes on Saturday too its really hectic and feel very stress, so I usually go out and find a way out to relax and enjoy myself. I sometimes go to sea side, pub, bars, parks, country ride with friends, visiting friends’ house and eating / dinning in the restaurant.

I like Oriental food rather than Indian food. So most of the times for dinner I choose to have oriental food. Here I would like to share my KFC food experience. The restaurant is clean with enough space, interior design is beautiful, the staffs are good and the food they serve is good and tasty. Since they are specializing in Chicken fry it really tastes excellent.

No comments: