Friday, January 19, 2007

It’s Christmas time!! Everyone is excited as this is one of the biggest celebrations in Mizoram. People are care free, visiting one another and gift exchange at this grand season. I am off from work and travel out of Aizawl. Its one of the best trip I ever enjoy until now. First landed at Champhai spent few hours and proceed to Mayanmar to visit RIH Lake one of the important place in Mizo history. This RIH Lake is studied in one of the paper in Mizoram Board School Syllabus. The people life is very hard at Mayanmar as the Govt. is very weak and slow in the progress of their country. People are hard working to earn their livelihood. According to my opinion Mayanmar is very much backward than India just hope that the Government will change some days into Democratic Country. Very much appreciate and support Ms. Sui for her fight towards it betterment of her country to change into Democratic country.

I attend the Mid Night Mass service at HOLY CROSS CHURCH, Champhai which is one of the pioneer Roman Catholic Church in Mizoram. People are nice and their warm welcome words will always remain in my heart. I also visited my College friend Ms.Zonuni who had invited us to her house for lunch it is a great privilege for me to meet her again after 5 years of gap. We chit chat for quite sometime narrating the past life we have spent together in the hostel its fun he..he..he..

No comments: